Advanced Liposuction and Fat Transfer
Dr. Todd Malan specializes in Advanced Liposuction and Fat Transfer procedures. In fact, Dr. Malan trains physicians worldwide in advanced body sculpting, laser assisted liposuction, fat transfer and stem cell enhanced cosmetic procedures. Dr. Malan developed a sophisticated body sculpting process that combines Body-Jet, a gentle water assisted liposuction technique, with laser liposuction like Smartlipo, that provides advanced skin tightening. This method significantly reduces the risks commonly associated with traditional liposuction while stimulating collagen for skin tightening. Dr. Malan’s technique is quickly becoming the most sought after option for body sculpting. Dr. Malan’s method also allows for fat transfer procedures, where a patient can take unwanted fat from areas such as the abdomen, thighs and hips, and transfer it to areas where volume may be deficient, such as the breasts, buttock, hands and face.
Dr. Todd Malan is also the first U.S. physician to offer patients the stem cell enhanced natural breast augmentation, Beautifill X, a popular procedure in Europe and Japan because of its natural ability to rejuvenate cells and its improved rate of fat survival. Patients and doctors alike travel from all over the world seeking out Dr. Malan’s expertise regarding corrective or secondary liposuction procedures, advanced body sculpting, fat transfer and stem cell enhanced cosmetic procedures. The esteemed and knowledgeable staff at the Innovative Cosmetic Surgery Center ensures each visit is of superior quality while eliminating the anxiety commonly associated with cosmetic procedures. Innovative Cosmetic Surgery Center is the preferred choice for those seeking a specialized approach.
Read our Liposuction FAQs!
- What is a Stem Cell Natural Breast Augmentation?
- Who is an ideal candidate for a Stem Cell Natural Breast Augmentation?
- What makes your Stem Cell enhanced procedure different than other available technologies?
- How is a Natural Breast Augmentation performed?
- What are the benefits of a Natural Breast Augmentation compared to an implant?
- Will the transfered fat be lumpy and bumpy in the breast?
- What are the risks associated with a Stem Cell Natural Breast Augmentation?
- How long will results last from my Stem Cell Natural Breast Augmentation?
- What is the typical downtime with a Stem Cell Natural Breast Augmentation?
- What is Fat and/or Stem Cell Banking?
- What are PRP’s and what is the difference between?
- Why is a baseline mammogram important before my breast surgery?
- Why are there concerns about fat transfers?
- Stem Cells and Fat Storage
- How can Stem Cells benefit my Natural Breast Augmentation?
- Why should I store my Fat and Stem Cells?
- What Does a Natural Breast Augmentation Look Like?
From Our Blog
Dr. Todd Malan: Why Adult Stem Cells From Fat Are So Important Right Now.
There are certain topics you don’t bring up at a dinner party: religion, politics, and stem cells. For years now, people have argued over the ethical consequences versus the medical possibilities of stem cells. Today, the topic has taken a new turn. Rather than focus on controversial embryonic stem cells, fat derived stem cells are taking center stage.